Monday, February 25, 2013

 Friend Philip 

So, this is my first real foray into the blogosphere, inspired by my desire to begin to explore the Multiverse. This blog was initiated for a Massively Online Open Course, an experiment in education that has lately drawn a good deal of interest. The original content on this first page is no more, as it is dreadfully dated and somewhat of a failure, as a machinima I wished to post was beyond my skillsets at the time. I entertain the notion I will post an abstract version of it later just because I need to practice that 'completeness' stuff.
♣♣♣



This portrait gathers all the main avatars I have developed on one of the virtual grids. You can guess which one, but there are quite a few out there. They are individual characters, with individual characteristics, through which I have been developing an alternate world which could possibly allow a universe for my writing designs. And they are just good clean fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment